Here are a few surprising things a real sushi-lover would never do,
including myself ;-)
- Never ever put wasabi in your soy sauce
- Or dip rice in the soy sauce
- Never place your chopsticks on the table, those fancy sushi restaurants haves stands for it. But if they don’t have stands, fold your paper wrapper to keep them from touching the table.
- Never ever eat ginger and sushi together. Pickled ginger is provided as a garnish to cleanse your palate as you try new types of fish throughout the meal.
- Sushi Rolls after Sashimi and Sushi
- Never eat a rol with a minimum of 10 ingredients
- Sushi with brown rice is a big NO – NO!!!