A few tips for Booking Last-Minute Holiday flights
- Spend a lot of time of doing price comparisons.
Check the most populair fare viewers in your country, like expedia.com
- Travel on non-populair days during Christmas break, to find a better deal
For example on Christmas Eve, December 24th or on Christmas morning, December 25th
- Take the earliest flight or your chosen destination, who wants to fly at 6 am?
- Consider to fly to a smaller airport.
If you like to visited the Netherlands, don’t take a flight to Amsterdam but to Rotterdam Airport or Eindhoven Airport. Those flights are during the Christmas holiday cheaper.
- Check the low-cost airlines,
These flight are most of the times cheaper but look out for the extra’s like excess baggage or food on board. Most of the times you need to pay extra these things.
Goodluck and Happy Holidays