We found the most delicious recipe ever!!
– 8 tbsps unsalted butter (softened)
– 2 tbsps chopped parsley (finely)
– 11/2 tsps crushed red chile flakes
– 4 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
– 1 lemon
– kosher salt
– ground black pepper
– 1 lobster (live, about 1 to 1½ lb.)
– 1/4 olive oil
1. Combine butter, parsley, chile flakes, garlic, lemon zest, salt, and pepper in a bowl; set aside.
2. Using a cleaver, split lobster in half lengthwise through its head and tail.
3. Scoop out and discard the yellow-green tomalley and break off claws.
4. Transfer lobster halves, shell side down, to a baking sheet; crack claws and place them on the baking sheet.
5. Drizzle halves and claws with oil, and season with salt and pepper.
6. Heat a charcoal grill or set a gas grill to high; bank coals or turn off burner on one side.
7. Place lobster halves, flesh side down, and claws on hottest part of grill; cook until slightly charred, 2-3 minutes.
8. Flip lobster over and using a spoon, spread lobster with the garlic-parsley butter; continue grilling until lobster meat is tender, 3-5 minutes more.
We’re dying to try this recipe out.